Thanks to the new Broadcast module on Botnation, you can send a message to groups of users according to the filters set up. Of course, you can only target people who have used your chatbot and subscribed to your notifications. In addition, you can schedule your notifications and restart them at the desired times and times.
Here are the steps to create a notification:
Click on the bell icon 🛎 in the top navigation of your chatbot to access the BROADCAST tab.
You are currently in the notification space. With this feature you can send personalized notifications to users directly on Facebook Messenger.
Step 1 : Informations
Click on the "Add a campaign" button.
- At first add a title.In the example below, the name of the campaign is named "Push Nov 19".
- In a second time choose the nature of the campaign. We advise you to leave the default value "Normal".
Step 2 : Filter
This is where you will segment your target.
You can use the default variables given by Facebook. You can even go further by creating segments that blend targeting criteria based on data collected through your custom variables and imposing a value.
In the example below, we filter by sending the campaign only to users whose associated variable nb-tat is greater than 2.
Step 3 : Message
This is where you will create the notification that will be sent.
You have the choice between "Copy an existing sequence" (which you can modify) or "Create a new sequence"
To create your sequence, you have access to most of the usual features (texts, images, buttons, etc.).
Step 4 : Schedule
It's time to choose when the notification will be sent.
You can choose to send it immediately ...
... or later by choosing the date and time.
You need to know :
- A campaign under construction will appear in Gray / Blue, a pending campaign will be marked Orange and a campaign completed in Green.
- Clicking on a campaign will take you to a summary. And if the campaign is not over, you can edit it.
- If you want to use an existing campaign as a template, simply duplicate it by clicking on the icon at the beginning of the line.
Learn more :