It is possible to navigate in your bot via a graphical interface that represents it in the
form of a graph.
This option is accessible via the "Tree" tab on the bot construction page:
Each node in the graph represents either a sequence of your bot or an AI rule (in
green). The relation between each sequence / rule is represented by an arrow. In
case of relation between two sequences, a label is associated with the arrow to
specify the name of the function that performs the redirection. In the example above,
we see the sequence "Welcome Message." leads to the "Menu" sequence via the
To navigate in your bot, click on the sequence that interests you. The interface will
show you all AI sequences and rules in relation to the selected sequence.
Each node has a color depending on its nature or state:
- Orange: the sequence is a dead end, i.e. it does not redirect to any other sequence.
- Pink: the sequence is never called by another AI sequence or rule.
- Blue: the sequence is in error, you probably did not fill all the fields.
- Green: an AI rule.
It is possible to refine the graph thanks to the checkboxes at the top. They allow you
- Display / hide the labels present on the arrows of the graph
- Display / hide the nodes that redirect to the selected sequence.
- Display / hide the nodes to which the selected sequence redirects.
By hovering the cursor over one of the nodes, you can get additional information:
- The list of keywords of an AI rule
- The name of the uncut sequence
It is possible to modify the size of the graph by zooming in / out using the wheel of
It is also possible to enlarge the area by moving the double vertical bar to the right.
It is also possible to export the entire tree of your chatbot in PDF format by clicking
on the option at the top right.
A PDF file will be available for download.